Projects include Visual Studio, Crystal Reports, SQL Server and Microsoft Access for local Colorado clients, including an ASP.Net web app for a 10-year Vail client with over $30 million annual sales.
- For 10 years, Dave Bowers has authored, maintained and enhanced a Visual Studio application that is now an ASP.Net web app, with SQL Server back end, and dozens of advanced Crystal Reports for Gorsuch of Vail, CO They use this application daily as an important part of their operations, tracking vendors, purchase orders and sales information.
- Dave recently developed a small MS Access database for Rescue Essentials of Salida. CO.
- For Body Fat Test, Dave has written and maintained a Visual Basic .exe and MS Access back-end database since 2002.
- As a private contractor, Dave also worked around the Boulder and Denver area for contracts in C++ from 2000-2001.
- In other smaller projects, Dave Bowers has helped local small businesses and people with their computer issues, including fixing virus infected computers and small websites.